RoMedic TopSheet complete 144 x 140cmPRODUCT CODE: 211520
Product DescriptionTopSheet is a combined turning device and incontinence protection. TopSheet is used for incontinent, bedridden users who must be turned often. TopSheet is also an excellent aid when you need to hold a heavy user in a lateral position, for instance when assisting with personal hygiene or dressing wounds. TopSheet is also very suitable when a nervous, demented user in palliative care needs turning, as the process is calm and gentle and the load is spread over the entire body area.
• TopSheet is made of a super-absorbent material. The surface always feels dry to lie on, which helps prevent pressure sores. The underside has a PU-coated moisture resistant membrane that prevents moisture from spreading further down to the sheets and mattress.
• TopSheet is available in different versions, with or without friction-reducing material (ULF) on the reverse, and in several different types of materials.
• TopSheet is used together with a stationary or mobile lift to avoid heavy manual handling when turning a user. TopSheet satisfies high hygiene requirements and is washable at 90°C.
• The surface is soft and yielding brushed polyester for maximum use comfort. Super absorbent surface material absorbs body fluids.
• A moisture barrier on the reverse side prevents moisture form being transferred to the sheet and mattress.
• TopSheet consists of two parts. The lower part is easy to change.
• Strong straps and clips for attachment around the sling bar or in the bed rail.
• T.G.A 144 735
• The lower section only is available also (code 211519)